Nothing But Rants
Telling you why things suck since 2012. A Cliff Reinitz blog.

Posts Tagged ‘shopping

Learn to Shop

February 28, 2012

So it happens that I recently had to make my shopping run.  It was a nightmare.  98% of the nightmarish qualities came from all the people around me being functionally retarded.  The other 2% came from those people as well, and for the same reason.  If other supermarkets are like mine, then most of the […]